BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

My favorite piece of technology

Well, I've never thought about my favorite piece of technology, so I started thinking and I could only think about one extremely and necessary piece... so, today I will talk to you about: My Hairdressing Scissors



This scissors are a kind of scissors used on beauty salons, they are professional scissors and I need them to survive day by day!

Well, I remember when I was 13, and I told my mom: "Hey mom! I hate this hair, why can't I cut it by myself?" She was like: "Are you mad!?", so then I searched for hairdressing scissors into every perfumery store I went to, until I found the perfect store with all hairdressing salon's tools. There, I found my beloved scissors and, since that day, I cut my hair all by myself.

My hair grows extremely quickly, and I love to cut my hair into freaky ways, so I refuse to go to salons, mostly because:
- they never leave your hair as you want
- they are so expensive.

So, I think I use them, aproximately, once a week, and they're really easy to use: I just take my hair, and cut it! haha, especially my fringe.

I guess I couldn't live without them because they're truly necessary for me and my hair. I'm always worried about my hair style, I guess is something that identifies me, so I think my life would be so unpleasant if I couldn't cut my hair like I want to.

So, I can only say: I love my hairdressing scissors!

3 comentarios:

carolina paz dijo...

I'm completely agree with you. I have one too in mi house, and it`s really useful. I use hairdressing Scissors when I don`t have money to go hairdresser's jajaja.

natalia azúa dijo...

katuu!!! im love cut my hair by myself too!!! jaja, sometimes i do it wrong.. but it is funny for me.jaja

Gabriel Gonzalez dijo...

Cata the scissorhands girl :D

do you also cut hair of your pet?

Byee!