BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Wondering who is Catu?

Hello bloggers!

Today I will tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Catalina. My friends call me Cata and some persons call me Catu, I really like it because it's cute and original. I'm 19 years old, I study psychology at Campus Juan Gómez Millas, it's my second year.

I love my family and my friends, I like music, parties and laugh with my friends until tears.


I love books, and Franz Kafka is one of my favorites writers (he must be president).

I want my blog to become a good place to write my opinion. Also, I want to practice english because I like it, so I think a blog is perfect to do it and to know about another people's opinion.

So, see you later!

7 comentarios:

Antonio Baeza H dijo...

Hi Catu, I like your post because it's full of a attractive style. I haven't read a book of Kafka, but I have heard very interesting data of him.

Good blog, I like it =)

See you soon !!

Capafasi dijo...

Nice blog
I read one book of Kafka, is a good writer :)
I am 19 year old too but I´m in my third year

Omar Santiago B. dijo...

Catu it's a Cute name!

Gather round all you clowns
Let me hear you say (8)

A little sad song,
but...

the beatles are The Beatles!

Keep in touch!

Psicologia 2010 dijo...

thank you for your post in my blog, Now idont feel "Forever alone"

natalia azúa dijo...

i love your blog :)
i like kafka too, but, i prefeer sabato, or hesse ;)

i'll see you leter!

Marian dijo...

I think I'll rename you in my blog list. Catu sound pretty cool. You're a stylish girl, I like your blog.

Marian dijo...

sounds!