BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Finland, the place I'd love to visit

Hello! today I’m going to talk about one of my dreams, and that’s travelling around the world.
The country I have always wanted to visit is Finland. Why? That’s easy, because is one of the countries ubicated in the Arctic Circle, it means that if you go to this country, you’ll see one day when the sun will be above the horizon for 24 continous hours, and another day when the sun will be below the horizon for an entire day.



I know a lot of things about Finland, it’s a country situated on the Northern Europe, there are no many persons on there. This country has one of the most beautiful nature, boreal landscapes and a lot of snow. The weather is always cold, they don’t have more than 20ºC on summer, and it reaches frozen temperatures on winter, even below -40ºC. Also, is one of the most prosperous countries of the region, the country has a highly dremocratic political and they don’t have corruption.

I would like to go to that country one day, and learn their lenguage and manners. I’d like to visit many landscapes and take a lot of pictures, because I imagine this place is amazing. If I’d have the oportunity, I’d like to live there, because since I was a little girl, I loved all the countries with arctic climate.

That's everything! :)

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Your thoughts are so cute Catu *.*!
Finland is just great!

Franny dijo...

ohh is an incredible country! I would love to go sometime, after going to Ireland, of course :)

Valentina Paz dijo...

Hi Catu!

I can not imagine what it's like in a country with Arctic climate! the fact that there is a full day of pure sunshine and another day in which only the moon, that you must change your habits.

I also think it must be beautiful to see the aurora borealis, I've never seen anything like it, is something that I can hardly imagine.

I hope one day you go to Finland

Greetings!

Gabriel Gonzalez dijo...

Ohh I love this country too. I would live in a finland forest.

Byee