BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011

The New Term

Hello bloggers, did you miss me? Well I did (I love writing on my blog). So, I’m here to talk about this new term on my academic life. As you can see, I started clases again on November, and that’s pretty strange, obviously, because usually we finish classes on December.

We were 6 months on a strike, a lot of time, and finally we decided to start classes again, but our semester will be short: just 2 moths.




Now I have 8 subjects: English IV, a General Formation Course (I have to make a website of my career for this one), Psychiatry, Developmental Psychology II, Social Psychology II, Qualitative Methodology, Cognitive Neuroscience and Introduction to psychological assessment.

I think I like all the subjects, but my favourite one is Developmental Psychology.

Well, I don’t have many expectations, I feel like this time won’t be enough to learn all the necessary, and clearly I won’t have time to spend on myself, or being with my family on christmas, or partying on new year (in fact, I have a test the day after New Year) but honestly... I’m excited, on the strike I felt quite vague so now I’m focused on studying and learning.

Okay, that’s everything! See you soon :D

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Catu, U know how much I get your feelings about all this. I like your post =).

Bárbara dijo...

Cataaa, I Missed you, really hahaha Ohh! You havea lot of subjetcs this term, I only hope that you learn a lot, and you don't get tired.

Kisses, little little dwarf!!