BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Right to Die?

Hello bloggers :D

Today I’m going to talk about a controversial topic: Euthanasia. The first time I heard about it, I thought it was a respetable practice.

The case of Craig Ewert is one of the most famous, he was a man who lived on England and had to travel to Switzerland to euthanasia. He had the same disease that has Stephen Hawking, and they made a documental called: “Right to Die?”. Here goes a link:



I don't really have a religion, but catholicism is my family's religion and they say euthanasia is something against God’s will. I think this is something without arguments because they also say God gave us the right to take decisions, so you shouldn’t be seen like a sinner if you practice it.

Also, the chilean government has a traditional way of thinking and penalizes this practice. I think this is concordant with all the stupid things they do and with their intolerance. I wish one day this practice could be legal, because it’s really difficult for an average person to travel to another country just to die.

I think we should empathize with the persons who would like to stop suffering a disease, they take a difficult decision because they leave their family, friends and dreams. I guess we shouldn’t make them more problems, they already suffer a lot, so I agree with euthanasia because I think is a right we all have.

5 comentarios:

Franny dijo...

yes! I also totally agree, euthanasia should be an option for everyone

See you :3

Rocío dijo...

Hahaha, is funny how you talk about government, I fully agree that the illegality of euthanasia is concordant with all the stupid things that the goverment does.

Bye, catu! C:

Bárbara dijo...

Catu! I didn't know this case, it's very interesting... I agree with Rocío hahaha, that opinion is funny, little rebel girl :)

See you Catuti!!! <3

Denise dijo...

Hi!!
I also agree with euthanasia, no one should have the right to prevent the death of another who is suffering.... hopefully it is legal in Chile
See you!

Gabriel dijo...

Famous case? I didnt think it, because it would be famouse i know it xdd