BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

I love Animals ♥

Hello bloggers!

I’m a person who really loves animals, I think they’re one of the most beautiful things that we can find in the world. Have you ever think about what animal would you like to be? Well, I'd love to be a black panter, they’re so fast, beautiful and stylish!




In my house we have pets. They are two really-big-dogs but they’re so cute at the same time! and they protect our family and house. I have them since many years, when I was a child they already lived with us! so they are just like part of the family, and I love them.

In Chile, there are some organizations worried about animal abuse and endangered species. This country has a lot of endangered species by many reasons, one of them is the gradual disappearance of their natural habitat due all the pollution caused by ourselves.

Some persons uses animals as an accesory or stetical things, and that’s something I can’t understand. I think that’s the worst thing someone could do, because it has no sense, it’s something superficial and stupid.

I feel really sad because humans never learn things. We always treat animals as something inferior, and that’s not right. I think animal rights are one of the most intelligent things humans have done, and we should respect them, we should have more education about this topic, and create animal conscience because I think animals are one of the most noble creatures in this world. If they could make a movie about all this situation, I think they would watch us as a really weird species, without many feelings and without many brain. I think the first thing they would question is: “why are they wearing clothes?” haha. But I don’t think they have anger or something like that against us, I’m sure they feel sorry for us in some way.

That's all! See you and protect animals!

2 comentarios:

Denise dijo...

Hi!!
I think the only way that humans learn to care for the animals would be if major organizations worldwide decide write animal rights and there are strict penalties for those who do not respect them.
See you!!

Bárbara dijo...

Catu-Cati-Cata-Catree! hahahaha I really love your image! :) All of this animals have big eyes, like me hahah Oh, I have to tell you something bad: I dont't agree with you!!!! I think is necessary to use animals for investigations, also for their care. One day, we'll talk about that ;) See you... when?