BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

I think I'm in love with music

Hello bloggers!

Sometimes I feel so good while I’m listening to music. For example, this week has been really stressing, but when I have free moments, no matter how small they are, I utilize them listening to music. Those moments are the best, because for me, music is one of the reasons I smile, I think about my life, and I feel happy. I think I’m in love with music, some artist for me are like God, and I can’t imagine my life without listening to a new song or enjoying an old one.

I listen to many kind of music and bands, I love since The Beatles to Calle 13, I’m not really sure if the music I like have a common factor, maybe they share one condition: they have to have specials lyrics, and they have to make me smile.



I’m particulary in love with “Indie” music, it’s a large gender and contians a lot of different bands, specially british bands with a unique aesthetic. At this time, my favorite band is The Strokes (but I have had many favorite bands, like Muse). I love The Strokes because they’re a brilliant band, they are very good musicians but irreverent at the same time, and I really love their aesthetic. I just think they’re genious. Also, I’m kind of falling in love with Björk now, specially I love her new album “Biophilia”.

I don’t have a favorite song, that’s really difficult for me, but I would like to talk about “Evening Sun” from The Strokes. This song is really relaxing, sad and happy at the same time. It makes me think a lot when I listen to it, I think about my life because I find so much meaning on the lyrics and sometimes I even feel reflected on it, like... when you feel that you syntonice with the singer, or something like that.

So, as you may notice, I really feel in love with music, talking about it excites me haha, I think music reflects a part of a person and maybe that’s the importance of it. Nietzsche said one time: “without music, life would be a mistake”, and I totally agree with him.

3 comentarios:

Denise dijo...

Hi!!
I think the lyrics are most important, I hate when songs are just catchy lyrics that say nothing.
And also agree with Nietzsche, to me a world without music is not possible
See you!!

Gabriel Gonzalez dijo...

. I like many types music too, but the common factor for me is the music, melodys, harmony and rythm, i never learn the lyrics. And I really dont listen the lyrics xd




Goodbye :)

Franny dijo...

my dad always listens to the Beatles, it brings back many memories u.u

see you!